Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Have A Really Weird Heart Flutter?

396545385 I'm currently 13, and I've been having weird episodes when my heart will suddenly start beating literally 212 beats per minute (the doctor said) and I can't even count how many times I've been to the doctor and cardiologist. They say they don't know really what it is because it always goes away RIGHT before I get an EKG or echo thing! It's so annoying and sometimes they last for 2 hours or so! I tried being on a heart monitor (that sucked and it was embarrassing to go to school) and it didn't capture any recordings! I really really want to know what this is, any ideas? Again, I'm 13 years old and healthy and fit so it's not like heart disease or anything. Thanks (in advance)

1 comment:

  1. Dylan Pointon - Your Rapid heart rate is something called tachycardia, Everyone has it some people notice it some people don't. If you had a holter monitor put on and everything came back good Thats good nothing to worry about, at your age you aren't drinking coffee, alcohol, energy drinks or smoking so thats good

    Keep well

    ReplyDelete