Thursday, September 29, 2011

How To Get Your Teeth Whiter Fast?

396545381 So I don't know if age really matters but i'm 15. I brush and floss every day and all, and my mom got me 3-D crest whitening strips that you leave on for 2 hours and yeah, I see results. I use them in August, and then I used them yesterday. The first time I put them on my teeth were sensitive for one day but yesterday they weren't sensitive at all. My teeth are whiter now, but it would be nice for them to be more whiter, you know? Like Hollywood white. Is there anything I can do? A certain tooth paste? I tried brushing with baking soda but I don't think that did much. I put some baking soda in a cap and when I brushed my teeth at night I sprinkled it on my tooth paste.

1 comment:

  1. PreGuy - "Like Hollywood white" when i first started i thought it would look super white but they didn't they do get white but only when you take pictures or in a video hopefully you know what i mean i used whitening tooth paste and mouthwash you need to have money to spend on this things because they are expensive than regular stuff good luck!

    ReplyDelete