Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do I Have Throat Cancer I Am 16 Years Old?

396545116 hi i am 16 years old and really scared about cancer as my nana passed away not so long ago and, now i think i have throat cancer i have been smoking since i was 12 but on and off and now i have a sore throat i have got usclers at the back of my throat and white stuff and re around the throat is looks like ive got loads of veins there aswell and ive had my tonsils out about 2 years ago please does anyone know what this is.
also have problems swallowing saliva and it doesnt hurt me

3 comments:

  1. Arb - Why the hell would you ask the internet instead of just going to a doctor?

    Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherukuri - no.thats silly.u dont have any

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked, I answered - You need to quit smoking and see a doctor, we cannot diagnose you.

    ReplyDelete