Sunday, October 23, 2011

Please Help Me ! I Ate Too Much :s ?!?

396545382 Okay so at 2 pm(it's 3:35 pm now) I ate two slices of pizza , a tomato ,and a cucumber as a lunch ...

after a short period of time my dad arrived home and he got us burger king ! :@
It is inappropriate to throw away food so I had to eat a Swiss mushroom burger and french fries! :o
I feel really bad and uncomfortable :'(
What can I do to burn these calories and kill the feeling of guilt D:

Thank you beautiful people for reading this :] xx

4 comments:

  1. iamflora - ok. so u had enough for your lunch now eat very less at dinn er

    ReplyDelete
  2. popcorn - lol you sound young..

    just don't eat dinner and go for a run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. laurie - Go for a walk about 30mins to an hr. Try to eat less for dinner, this should help.
    Always work for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raju - Wake up 5 am and do some yoga exercise for 30 minutes or so. Then go for a walk at least for 4 km. after returning home drink coffee or tea (not more than a cup). Do some house hold work for 1 hour. Then take breakfast. Your lunch should be limited. Evening have coffee or tea with small snacks. Night dinner should be in small quantity. Don't go for burger or pizza. Eat more fuits. Start this from today onwards. Then send me message. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete