Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How Do I Treat A Cut In My Mouth?

396545381 I've had cuts in my mouth before, but this one is different...its at the very bottom of my mouth, near my gums right around my 2 front teeth. I have no idea how it got there, but its there. Now, its really small, and at first it was just a little uncomfortable, but now, despite the fact that its still tiny, its a tremendous amount of pain with the slightest movement of my jaw.

At the moment, I have a piece of toilet paper over it to prevent myself from touching it with my tongue, I don't know if that's a good idea, but its also making it alot more comfortable. If anyone has something to say about that too, it'd be appreciated.

Please and thank you~

2 comments:

  1. ricardoallen2001 - hmm. thats a really hard place to heal. i no what u going through. i had to leave it till it healed. go to a doctor they will suggest something. i know this is for numbness but bunjela can work u no. google it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erik - Well it's perfectly safe to have toilet paper there, but I would switch it with gauze if you have any. When I got my wisdom teeth out they made me keep gauze over the empty holes to help stop the bleeding. as for medicine, I wouldnt put any type of ointment on it because that will just taste and feel nasty. It IS safe to use peroxide though, just make sure you dont swallow any. Peroxide is sometimes used as mouthwash. Though it tastes nasty, it will help clean up the wound.

    ReplyDelete