Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Have Low Cortisol And Isocort Made Me Worse?

396545384 I had fatigue before, but on this crap I couldn't even get off the couch! What are some other ways to increase cortisol? BTW I also have low PEA, low 5-HIAA, low taurine, my dopamine is supposedly fine but I've had Anhedonia for 4 years. (meaning ZERO positive emotion for 4 years) Doesn't a screwed up dopamine system mean screwed up cortisol too? Can I fix one without the other?
And another thing-isn't it high cortisol that causes belly fat? Cuz I have a bigger midsection, that pear-shape and my cortisol is low??

1 comment:

  1. Cammie - Your best bet is to be seen by an endocrinologist.
    Low cortisol is called Addison's disease.In that case, you need to take cortisol .I do take cortisol every day to stay alive.
    High cortisol is called Cushing's syndrome and that causes the big belly, among other things.
    You may have extra cortisol at some times and lower at other times.
    Look all of this up and get educated.
    My best to you.

    ReplyDelete