Sunday, October 30, 2011

Does Anyone Know Any Good Diet Plans That Work Really Well?

396545382 I was wondering if there are any great diet plans for women who have access weight around the hips and buttock region. I want to do it right and lose the weight naturally. So are there any good diets that work well enough to loose a few pounds on? My parents and family are putting pressure on me to loose a few pounds but my boyfriend understands how hard it is to maintain the weight. So can anyone help me find a diet that is worth doing and will get rid of them bad cravings and loose a few pounds? I've been having weight trouble since I was 12 and I'm 22 now. Thanks again. No rude comments please.
Any good exercises to that are fun and exciting to do and not the plain old work out routine.

1 comment:

  1. clntnwilliams - Breaky: ½ cup of allbran and ½ cup of another cereal, 1 cup of skim milk
    Recess: 1 piece of fruit, eg mango
    30g nuts and seeds mixed with yoghurt
    Lunch: 2 pieces of grain bread or roll, lettuce, pickles, cucumber, capsicum, onion and 5 pieces of shaves chicken or beef
    Arvo: 1 piece of fruit, eg banana
    Dinner: 1 serve of carbs (pasta, rice), 1 serve of lean meat or protein (beans, lentils, chicken, beef), veggie (broccoli, carrots, peas etc)
    I am active, and am healthy weight and want to stay that way. This diet was borrowed from a question tonight. Answer I gave: add different fruits for more fiber and some extra nuts too. Stay off sweet tea cokes etc and walking at a good pace will help. Using my answer my grandson lost 20 pounds in one week. Drink plenty water to stay hydrated.

    ReplyDelete