Monday, October 31, 2011

Why Am I So Freaking Tiered In The Morning?!?!?

396545384 I have been waking up at the same time since August and I'm STILL tiered in the morning. I'm in seventh grade, and I wake up at 6:00-6:15 every morning to go to school. I can't exactly wake up later, because school starts at 7:35 and it takes a while to get there because of traffic and we have to take my little sister to the elementary school, too.
Anyways, every morning I get up and I'm super tiered. I basically fall asleep in first period math every morning. No matter how early I go to bed I am still zombiefyed in the morning. I usually go to sleep around 10:30... I am pretty much healthy, if that makes a difference. SO is there any way I can be less tiered??

1 comment:

  1. tod m - fatigue problems from diabetes? Avoid sugar. Get tested.

    ReplyDelete