Monday, October 31, 2011

How Can I Gain Weight?

396545382 I'm very underweight. my BMI is 15.7. I have a very fast metabolism. I drink my protein, twice a day (in the morning and before going to bed). I drink mass-peak. I can't eat a big amount of food at the same time cause I feel like I'm gonna vomit it. it's like I gotta be constantly eating small amount of food. I don't know how to gain weight fast. should I go to the gym? I'm 5'7 and I've always weight a 100 lbs, no more, no less.

What can I do,This is my dream, I want to gain weight. I was waiting to gain at least five pounds before heating to the gym, but I want to know if I can go like this with 100 lbs. I've realize that when i exercise I eat more.

please help... I'm 19 by the way and a girl...

1 comment:

  1. tennislover - you need to eat 20x your body weight from calories...
    have 1-2 grams of protein for each pound u weigh

    and eat 5-7 times daily....

    u can also try taking creatine... that wll work great for you...

    ReplyDelete