Sunday, October 9, 2011

When You Have Watery Eyes, Do They Get Worse When Someone Is Looking At You?

396545383 It seems like when I have a cold, or allergies or just plain watery eyes that they get worse when talking to someone. It looks like they know it too. It really bothers me. It seems like someone looking at my eyes makes them water more.

Who is with me?
Michelle, that wasnt the question. I know everyone gets watery eyes. i was asking if they get more watery when someone is talking to you and looking at you in the eyes.

geesh

3 comments:

  1. anu - http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AofZ3DK5eWdk2WhUcZu9AXWRHQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20110927011658AAp75b1

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle - No every one. Gets watery eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dopi Boom - I have experienced this situation myself several times. But I do not know the reason behind it. May be it has something to do with human psyche..

    ReplyDelete