Sunday, October 23, 2011

They Won't Stop Itching?

396545389 My...pubes. They won't stop...effing itching. I know what you're thinking - that's what you get for shaving! haha NO, mother-f*cker, I didn't shave them...Okay, so I got my hair done - like, cut, styled, died (purple). So I was taking a shower, right? And I had a lot of lather on my hands, a bit stained pink, and I was like 'well...?'. So, being the curious stupid human I am, I washed a bit...down there. Now, my pubes wont stop itching. It's freaking HORRENDOUS sitting in class, not being able to do anything. And when I am able to scratch, it burns....why? ;_; how can I make it stop?!?!

1 comment:

  1. elaina - Your allergic to it...Destine helps the itching..you can get that at your local store! Next time don't do it!

    ReplyDelete