Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pvcs During Rapid Heart Rate Panic Attack? ?

396545385 Ok well I have a panic disorder and I haven't had one in a while but today I ate food with msg and I think that triggered an attack. My point is that it cause me to have a panic attack with my heart beating at 180 (checked with a heart monitor) , but while it was beating really fast it did a pvc! Is it dangerous that my heart did a pvc while it was beating that fast?? It was like very rapid_2second pause___very rapid. The whole rapid heart rate ordeal lasted about 10 minutes till I calmed myself which brought my heart rate under a 100 and then a whole hour to get it back to 75. So again is it dangerous that my heart did a pvc while it was beating that fast??

1 comment:

  1. Dr.Qutub - Can be very dangerous @ times, better consult your doctor, rate is too high.Normally beta blocker solves the case, along with anti-anxiolytic/s.

    ReplyDelete