Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Mom And My Aunt Don't Agree With Whey?

396545384 My mom and my aunt don't agree with whey or any weight gaining supplement because they say its not natural and the might have side effects. For me its a load of b***. I've been thin all my life and when I started working out and taking supplements I feel better with myself physically and a bit confident. Its really irritating for me because they want me to get rid of it in my diet but if I don't take them I would just be a skinny guy with cuts no mass.

So my question is how can i convince them that its okay to take this. They're from the older generations so I understand what they're trying to say but I feel irritated because i feel like I lose even though I've seen results with my routine. HELP!!

1 comment:

  1. Cameron Flynn - You should tell them that you are happy, comfortable and confident with your body now. Explain to them that skinny is NOT healthy. What your doing is good so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete