Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Question About My Private Area(penis) Pleas Read Much Concern?

396545389 i am 13 and this is my first mastubation while i was hard....before i masturbated myself wen i was flaccid....i lubricated myself with lotion and vaseline ...and then watched ...... as i ejacilated alot came out......as i left my penis alone for about 10-15 minutes it became fat lumpy and lopsided on some parts of the skin...as i am flaccid on the right side there is a lump then goes up to the left and it has a bump then on the right again there is another lump until the head of my penis.....some to most of the fat or lump covers the head of my penis....on the bottom it is normal. the girth raised a bit to up to 2 more inches

i don't know what it is..is there any help or anything i can get to understand what this is.....i am frightened and this is a first when i am hard...anything i can do to get it back to normal...............if this might help to solute this problem i havent touched my penis for a week before i did this

2 comments:

  1. Audie - You may have had an alergic reaction to the lotion you used. Vaseline is a petroleum biproduct and could have caused some blistering on your extremely tinder skin. Regular bathing should wash away the lotion and help things get back to nornal. I suggest you use your saliva or nothing at all. Be gentle with yourself as you may have caused some bruising. If things don't get back to normal within 48 hours talk to your dad about seeing a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Alexis - Yup the lotion or vaseline was the problem.

    ReplyDelete