Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lost 7 Pounds In 24h,something Wrong?

396545385 hello peps,don't know where to begin... i was in party... we were drinking... last day i eated some food... and than all day no food only alchohol... and today... and today i check my weight,b4 i was 64 pounds now 57... for me its realy hard gain weight,im 19 years old... but i lose it very easy... should i go to hospital to consult about this? btw about gaining weight,i have to eat 3 times a day... and eat alot... like 6 mc'donald burgers a day... than i can gain weight... but very slowly... it took me 2 weeks to gain 4 pounds...

4 comments:

  1. Jay - its prob just the aids. do you spend a lot of time around hookers?


    really? i was kidding about the aids hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronald John - Actually, its a sign of AIDS/HIV. Many researchers conclude that losing weight over 20h to 24h is related to AIDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady - Dude i hope ur having typos there. 19 yrs old and 57 pounds? Are u kidding? Ur definately in need of a doctor....and a good one. If u arent kidding-make an appt fast. Ur deathly skinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. sagefreak15 - I've Experienced the same phenomenon where I weight myself one day and the following day I suddenly lost 4-5 pounds. My best guess would be that your digestive system may have flushed any excess "matter" out of your tunnels. Lol it is only an assumption :)

    ReplyDelete