Monday, October 10, 2011

My Nose Is Always Clogged Not Running Clogged As In Dry?

396545383 Ive been having clogged nose for 5 to 6 yrs. Its congested feeling clogged and dry not running so nothing to blowout. No nosebleeds, but i also get white film on tongue, doctor said its not thrush. I use a tongue scraper but it comes back.. It effects my sleep and makes me fatigue and tired, also dizzy some. Gone to doctors they all saya allergies. I use nose sprays, flunose, netti pot, it helps temporary but comes back. HELP. thanks

1 comment:

  1. Cutekaity7 - Oh my gosh, you sound just like I did last year! It can take up to two whole weeks (of pure hell) for your nose to snap back if you quit cold turkey. For an easier and more comfortable solution go to NoMoseNoseSpray.com. That's how I got off of it. You don't need to spend money or go to the doctor. Just follow the instructions on the site and you'll seriously be nasal spray free in two weeks without ever being stuffy. (I know that sounds crazy to you right now, but trust me, because I did it myself!!)

    ReplyDelete