Sunday, October 23, 2011

Im 26 Year Old Male 58 Kg , Suffering From Anxiety ,panic Attacks And Phobias From Last 3 Months.?

396545385 i feel chest pain in different parts of my chest and pain in my left arm. these are all symptoms of heart deceases. my blood pressure when i check with a digital checker it gives result 140/80 on first check after repeat checking it gave me 120/80 or even low consecutively . I did my ECG Doctor said its normal but i still feel heart beat in my head and my muscles always vibrates,concentrating on my chest all the time :( plz help me guyz ?) my pulse rates are normal while sitting or lying but when i stand up every time it increases 120-140 and blood pressure also increases with standing after some time it becomes normal taking Friciam from last 3 months. what can i do ? i searching google from last 1 month :( . I did my master and cant do a job because of all these I m the elder at home mom and dad are above 70. i want to become a good son and want to serve them.
plzz help me guyz

3 comments:

  1. Dr.Qutub - I think you need to chill off , relax, do yoga, physical, walking, & healthy outings. Such episodes are common in your age. Take your mother in confidence first & than both of you must talk it out with your father. Being Elder , they love you too much, just convince them OK. Convince them by telling them you want to get married, and raise a family for that you must have a job.Give examples of some of your friends on job & have family OK.
    It is high time you must be sharing responsibilities, as an elder son.
    Take positive steps, think of solution and continue treatment for time being.
    G/Luck young man, hope it melts the ice.

    This information is not individual medical advice and does not substitute for the advice of your health care professional. Always consult your health care professional for complete information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick Borneo - You must learn to break the fear Of having another panic attack or you will never experience complete freedom from anxiety.

    ReplyDelete