Sunday, October 2, 2011

Home Remedies For Moles?

396545389 I have a very ugly mole its kind of like this one:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=home+remedies+for+moles&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=3Wyr8Q7YdGQNIM:&imgrefurl=http://www.home-remedies-world.com/natural-remedies/home-remedies-for-moles-treatment-for-moles.html&docid=3oXZC1Rs3K-OTM&w=200&h=200&ei=HJeDTsqWPKbV0QGe9u2NAQ&zoom=1
except its right under my right nostril. I heard that there are some home remedys that cure this? Cab you tell me about some? and if you tried it did it wok. Thanks :)
I heard about that cancer thing, but no it did not recentely grow it's just big and sticks out and looks nasty and I want to get rid of it without surgery

2 comments:

  1. M - did it recently grow? some moles turn into cancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trickybilly - Home remedies are stickly forbidden. It might also look bad if you use some stuff. The wound will heal most likely "per secundam intentionem", which basically means it'll leave a scar. Also do not be afraid from surgery. Maybe they'll do the surgery with local anesthetic, without you "sleeping" and feeling any pain. It'll look nicer, no scar. You must understant, that I cannot guarantee for your mole without examination. Moarover I'm just a general practitioner, not a dermatologist. So be careful. I've heard of a cosmetic saloon that home remedied moles. Many have died because of metasthasis as a consequence. Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete