Sunday, October 23, 2011

Have I Got A Brain Tumour? I Am So Scared?

396545116 The morning after a night out drinking on the 28th August I got up and noticed that my little and ring finger on my left hand was tingling, kind of like pins and needles. Then the left side of my face near my cheek started to tingle too. This did not go away and I go very stressed about it and could not eat without feeling sick. I went to the doctors the next day and she did some tests for my muscle strength and asked me some questions and said that she might send me for a scan. This continued and a week later I started with a headache, and I thought it was maybe from not eating or sleeping properly. I saw another doctor about 2 weeks later and she did some blood tests (which were normal) and put me in for a CT scan to 'put my mind at rest mostly'. She also gave me antidepressants.
I have been looking online constantly and I am certain that I have a brain tumour. These are my symptoms;
Headache every day all day, hurts most over right eyebrow, gets worse when I bend over or move my head quickly.
Black dots and floaters in my eyes in daylight.
Tingling left hand, left side of face and left foot (the sole of my foot)
Loss of appetite.
Occasional dizziness.
I'm almost scared to leave the house.
I sigh a lot and feel like I can't breathe properly.
Tingling between my legs.
TIngling / itchy left breast.
'Twitching' more often than usual.
I always feel like my mind is constantly going, like I am going mad.
Nausea.
A crackling sound, like bubbles popping in my ear when I hear loud noises or on the telephone.
My left ear hurts.

I'm certain that I have a brain tumour. I think about it constantly and I am convinced that I have one. I am 23. I have stopped going out as much, I haven't been out since it started.
Do you think that this is a brain tumour? I think that I am going to die soon.
Please help me.


I've had a blood test which came back ok, I've been to the optiction who said everything looked normal and my CT scan is on the 31st October.

3 comments:

  1. Higgs Boson - go to the bloody doctor! (try condensing your post, more people will read it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hu - Sorry to hear. All I can advise is see your doctor

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandy - Had all these symptoms , i thought i had brain tumour, ms etc my worrying made me sick for months, my anxiety cause all the symptoms to be ten times worse and created new ones.
    I was ur age, please stop worrying right now. It wasted months of my life.

    ReplyDelete