Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why Is My Heart Starting To Beat So Fast All Of A Sudden? What Should I Do?!?

396545385 Its been happening since 3 nights ago when I smoked weed [not my first time] but it was teh first where i took huge hits but I can't stop crying cause ever since then my heart rate is SO fast especially when i lay down i panick every 30 seconds when im trying to close my eyes and sleep, i can feel it pounding.. I don't wanna wait to go to the doctors, i wanna go asap but i don't wanna get caught smoking weed by the doctors and they'd tell my dad :/ But I cannot handle this pain everyn ight no more its so scary and I get anxiety attacks I'm scared I mite die from this and its really taking over me. :/ What should i do?

3 comments:

  1. KMcG - Because you are panicking and scaring yourself. Clam down and breathe slowly, that will slow it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. craig79792000 - The dope may have been tainted with something. Don't hesitate to go to the doctor, go now! It may be panic attacks, but you cant take that chance. You only have one heart. Swallow your pride, your parents would want you tell them. Sure that it will cause some problems, but in the long run the honesty will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - I would go the doctors as well. It's better to be safe than sorry, u can tell them it was ur first time trying it and u know now it was a big mistake, if ur truly afraid, but honestly is and always will be the best policy. Take care of urself and don't take anymore chances. Get it checked out asap the weed could've been laced with something or u could be having an allergic reaction.

    ReplyDelete