Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why Do I Have So Much Acne?

396545389 i have much more acne than most of my friends and they are even older than me, but i don't get what is it that am doing that gives me pimples, they are all saying that i masturbate too much but that's not true, sometimes i even wait weeks and i still have a lot and they are red and also a lot of scars. I tried Clearasil acne wash and the lemon juice but still no difference at all. I am starting to think its the food i eat since i eat a lot of grease food so i would appreciate if anyone has any suggestion, tips or a list of food to avoid i would really be happy. Please help me with this.

3 comments:

  1. stephh - as a doctor. they can prescribe stuff for u and help u with ur diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie - Acne is mostly genetic, it will clear up when you are older, just be sure to wash your face a lot and exercise will help too. Dont worry it will clear up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisylovescheerios - No oily foods
    Wash your face off from oil. 2wice a day.

    ReplyDelete