Monday, October 10, 2011

Why Are My Feet Dry And Red?

396545389 For quite a while now both of my feet, especially the soles are rather dry to the point where there is dead skin. As well as this they are somewhat red. However, they are not itchy or sore at all.

I have tried using some E45 cream and it has made no major difference, only a slight benefit, and once I stop using it they just go back to being extremely dry once again.

I was wondering if anyone knew what this was, and what I could do to help it clear up. Thank you! :)
Edit: Oh, I'm also 16 if that helps.
@ Dan, I've tried that but it just keeps coming back.

2 comments:

  1. Kyra - I don't know what it was you need to see your doctor about that, but you can ask your chemist for some stronger cream. I found E45 wasn't strong enough so now I'm using DiproBase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan - Friction from shoes and dry skin. U need a pumace stone or brush to scrub the dead skin off

    ReplyDelete