Saturday, October 15, 2011

What Is Wring With Me?

396545385 For the longest time I've always been tired. I'd wake up after an 11 hour sleep, still ready to jump back in bed. I never thought much of it, my mom says it's part of being a teenager. However, lately I've been getting chronically fatigued, enough to bother me. My eyes sting, I have frequent diarrhea, I'm very moody, I'm getting sad easily, I can't focus in school, I'm always freezing and have the chills, and I'm having severe panic attacks. My family had a history in thyroid disease. Do these symptoms seem like a thyroid disease as well? Answers greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Ashley - Could be anxiety, other than the chills and stinging eyes I get all your other symptoms, may be worth looking up as it's really common?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sshorts - Could be anemia
    I have that, Iron tablets help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajamohan G - Mood disorder to be ruled

    ReplyDelete
  4. emgee - Could be that you can't spell.

    "What is wring with me?" It's WRONG.

    ReplyDelete