Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Smoking Two Different Cigarettes Made Me Sick?

396545116 So usually I smoke 100's and today while I was I took a few drags of my friends special blend, it's like a menthol thing I guess and I started getting extremely light headed and started blacking out then I gagged a few times and almost puked. Is it from mixing them? Or what? I never got like that before. If your going to answer with dumb shit like "smoking is bad for you and your dieng" or some shit your wasting your time so don't bother with that please. Thanks!:)

1 comment:

  1. Bob B - Depends on what your friend's "special blend" was.

    If it was something he bought from a store (and was made by a legitimate cigarette company), then I find it unlikely that it was from the mixing alone. Of all the health effects smoking has, this is not one I know of. Whatever happened may have been entirely unrelated.

    If it was something he made himself, then you have no idea what was in it.

    ReplyDelete