Monday, October 31, 2011

Really Worried About Blood Test Results And Possible Ultrasound Please Help ?

396545116 A while back I found 4 swollen lymph nodes. 2 on the left side of my neck, 1 on the right side of my groin and one on the left.

I had them checked, the doctor did a blood test which.came back negative.

However. Now, months down the line they are still there. So I go back regarding this on thursday. Blood tests have been ordered agaun and he said if they come back negative.this time an ultrasound will be done.

An ultrasound of what???

Im.so worried I have no othet symptoms but COULD I have leukemia?

What the hell is wrong with me.

1 comment:

  1. Denisedds - You have had 2 normal blood test and no symptoms so why in the world would you think you could have leukemia? That makes no sense at all!
    What is wrong with you? You make no mention of feeling ill at all.
    It sounds like you are a hypochondriac.

    ReplyDelete