Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pink/red Spots On My Face? Help!?

396545389 so today after going to the movie theatres, i came home and saw about 4 or 5 pink spots on my right cheek. i tried washing them off thinking it was like from candy or something but they didnt go away. i didnt have them until after i came home from there. idk if its from something i had touched or what. they dont hurt they just came out of nowhere. ive never had this before so im worried. thanks.
not acne its just like my skin but pink/red

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Equine 馬 - Ummm....I'd go to your doctor. I'd say maybe acne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher - If you don't feel sick don't worry about it being an allergy. I'm guessing there just blotches. Spot that appear on your face and go away like 45 mins later. I use to get them in high school. One or two. It's like a nervous rash I think. They go away though.

    ReplyDelete