Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pain Only In The Right Side Of My Mouth, Is It Wisdom Teeth?

396545381 Is it possible for one to grow in on one side? I just turned 20 a few days ago, and it started hurting around that time. Yesterday it seemed to get better but now its throbbing. It's not my tooth, but on the spot where my wisdom teeth would come in. It feels swollen and I can't eat on that side. I'm making a dentist appointment for this week, but I was just wondering if I could get some insight on this?

1 comment:

  1. smylex99 - It could just be the pain of it going through the gums. You experienced the same thing when you were an infant and you were teething.

    There is also a possibility that you have an abscess, but I hope it's just the teeth coming in.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete