Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oily Face And Eczema?!?

396545389 my face is both oily and has realy bad eczema. what do i do?!

THE OIL:
forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. its hard to describe, but its all even and smooth and milky color skin when its clean, but a few hours after i wash my face the places mentioned above get all red undertones and blotchy and like oily. its really bad. im just describing it bad.
and i dont get proper acne. i get these little red bumps under the skin, if that helps at all.

THE ECZEMA:
eyelids and under eyes, and patches on my cheeks, and it is starting to spread to the tip and nostril rim of my nose chin and just all over.

ANYTHING to fix both my problems to get my normal, milky skin back.

2 comments:

  1. Donald Walsh - There is some type of imbalance causing it. I would use a hard core diet and eat alot of greens, celery and broccoli and lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoyoma - The oily skin and the eczema combination pose a real problem.
    Consider getting a bar of soap with Dead Sea minerals in it.
    Would bring some healing and help to your eczema and oily skin.

    However, I don't think the soap alone will help you "enough" with the spreading eczema.
    There's products out there that others use, but I'd look at the Salcura spray products for eczema.
    If it's just on your face, the Salcura Gentle spray may be good, it worked very fast for our son and is very easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete