Monday, October 17, 2011

Never Had Allergies, Do I Now?

396545383 I'm 21 and never had allergies before, but this past week I've had the longest headache EVER! It's been a week and a day and no improvement, I took medicine, looked it up, slept longer, and it's driving me nuts! I don't have the sniffles, I'm not coughing excessively (I smoke which was I say excessively). I just have a headache all over my head, and I sweat a lot at night. I have the windows wide open and during fall it helps, but I shouldn't have to do that. It mostly hurts front and back, like if I lean forward it hurts really bad, If I lean my head back on something it hurts just as bad as the front, and sometimes it'll even throb! I absolutely hope that it's only allergies, and nothing really serious! Any opinions?

1 comment:

  1. Ghana Swag - No just because you have a headache doesnt mean you have allergies and that is probably not the case why you have a headache. Its probably because you smoke way too much . Quit smoking and you will be fine. Smoking will damange you.

    -Did you know
    smoking takes away from your life?

    1 cigarette = 14 mins
    10 pack = 2hours 20 mins
    20 pack = 4 hous 40 mins
    200 carton = 1 day, 22 hours and 40 mins.

    ReplyDelete