Monday, October 3, 2011

Lump On Back Of Head?????????? Please Help I'm Only 15?!!?

396545116 Okay well like 2 years ago I found a bump on the back of my head. It's near the bottom on the left and like an inch above my hairline.

I get headaches that originate from that area sometimes. I'm really scared and I don't know what is is. It feels like it's a bone (it's under the skin, not a big boil or zit or anything). It feels maybe the size of a rubber bouncy ball?

It is only on the left side also... When I feel my right and left side @ the same time there is definately a prominent lump on the left side and the right side is flat. I asked my sister to feel for the bump and see if she had one also, but hers was flat on both sides.

Please help me?? Advice?

1 comment:

  1. Serene E - You're being stupid. A bump on the outside of the skill is not brain cancer. Brain cancer is IN YOUR BRAIN, INSIDE YOUR SKULL!!!!

    ReplyDelete