Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Weigh So Much But I'm Not Fat?

396545382 Okay so I'm 13 female and either 5 feet 5 inches or 5'6 I'm not sure. I weigh around 144 or 150 I know that's a lot but my waste size is 26 1/2 inches give or take (I used a real tape mesure not made for mearsuring the body so it's not exact) I dont look fat my friends ask if I'm anerxic but
I'm not. I'm embarrassed to go to the doctors because I've always weighed a lot but looked thin. I'm not really strong I don't really exercise I can't even do 1 pushup. But I walk my dog everyday. Does this make sence I'm so confused!! Please no rude comments!!

3 comments:

  1. John - you must have a high density

    ReplyDelete
  2. NCDude - Muscle weighs a lot more than fat and can contribute a lot to body weight. If you ware walking everyday then you leg muscles could be what is adding to your weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa J. - Even though you may not look like it, you might have big bones. You can still look skinny and have big bones. :)

    Or, maybe you have most of your muscles in your legs from walking your dog?

    ReplyDelete