Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Just Found Out My Ex Boyfriends Dad Has Testical And Brain Cancer What Do I Do?

396545116 ive not been getting on facebook for fear he might be on and i might start a fight well i got on yesterday and saw that my ex's dad has brain and testicle cancer i cried inside my heart for him then i wrote on his wall etc
i love him so much that right now im wishing god to put the cancer in me and take it from his dad so he can be happy
is this wrong?
im freaking out here i need help!!!!
ive been really mean etc also ive been a bitch literally i need to know would it be ok to go talk to him ?

2 comments:

  1. Noof - if he replied to your facebook post, then text him and ask him is he want to go for a coffee or something just so you can chat as friends
    I think now he needs all the support that he can get
    but don't push him just ask him and make sure that he knows you are always gonna be there and if he want talk at any time, he would be welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moderate Somber - His cancer has spread so it is serious. However, this is the father of your ex-boyfriend. If the former boyfriend is willing to talk to you about it fine, but do not push it. Just let him know if he needs to talk to someone he can consider you a friend.

    ReplyDelete