Monday, October 24, 2011

How To Lose 10 Pounds By Christmas?

396545382 I am going to be seeing all my family this Christmas and I want them to be surprised. What got me started with losing weight was when my cousin called me fat right at the table when everyone was eating and everyone looked over at me. But I am only 10 pounds overweight so I just wanna be at a healthy weight. So if I ran (not first time running) for 20 minutes five days a week then eat healthy, how long do you think it will take for me to lose 10 pounds? Also I am already pretty muscular and I hate it ( I beat all my friends and a boy in arm wrestling) and I don't want to do any strength training I will do some strength training after I've lost the weight I want.

2 comments:

  1. John Legend - Put in all your effort in it! Start running everyday in the morning at least 30 mins and later in the afternoon, or at least jog in the afternoon for one hour, if you do this everyday and eat healthy food, youll be in great shape! You might even lose more pounds. Try to avoid junk foood, eat lots of vegetables and FRUITS!
    Hope it helpes[:
    Oh and try to do some ab workouts too, itll help too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annamaria - First of all your cousin is a self centered,insecure little prick and that's why she/he projecting negative things on to you because he/she jealous of you and that's why you SHOULDN'T loose weight for him/her,you should do it for yourself..And as you said you already pretty muscular so you are in a great shape...
    That said..I know you're fuming on the inside and you really want to do this so my advice is:
    eat a lot of fruit,vegetables,fish (no more than 2X a week) and lean meat and exercise: run half an hour 5X a week,leave 2 days for your muscles to rest.If you want a lean,smooth look,start to do yoga.
    I have NO doubt you'll loose 10 ponds by Christmas.
    Also wear a very nice dress that both looks good on you and you feel amazing in it...
    But again..please don't let other people control your life.Stand up for yourself and if next time anyone call you fat just smile at them and tell them you love them..because if you feel good and healthy and happy you shouldn't give a rats ass what other people think.
    Good luck!;)

    ReplyDelete