Thursday, October 6, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Razor Blade Feeling On Inner Thigh When Working Out?

396545382 I weight about 300 pounds and have recently started working out again. I have alway been big but I have also alway been physically active whether it be softball when I was younger or football and weight training in High school and I have never had this prob before. One change I have made in my life is I now walk the 4 miles home from work, but within about a block because of the fact that my thighs do rub together I start to get this feeling of razor blades slicing into my legs with every step. By the time I get home I can't walk without tearing up and it leaves these horrible scratches. I have tried all I can think of such as boxers, boxer-briefs even commando, but no matter what I do the problem wont go away. I know that once I loose weight it will stop but it is making walking unbearable. So I was hoping some Ex-overweight reader might have an idea.

2 comments:

  1. H - You could try some extra large UnderArmor skin tight briefs, or similar. They should extend down your leg a ways and protect your inner thighs from chafing due to your clothes. Your thighs should basically glide across each other using these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dalia Mj - put some Vaseline on ur thighs than wear a tall boxer or a stretch

    ReplyDelete