Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting Braces Of Oh Ya :)!!but I Have A Question?

396545381 Ok so I already know the plan. I'm going to my appointment, get them off, get my retainer, then enjoy the freedom :)!!! but I do have some questions.
1.Will it hurt?
2. What to do if they can't get any stains out?
3. How do I kill time because it is in 5 days and I can't wait because we are on break so I'm going back to school with no braces!??!?!
4. How can I get my teeth looking a tad bit whiter?
If you have any suggestions anything helps.
Thanks :) ahahhhhhh So excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Brigette - It wont hurt at all.. you may feel a bit of tugging but no pain.
    They cant get rid of all the stains. You will be incredibly surprised.
    If you haven't already, take a photo of yourself with the braces because you might find yourself missing them. And even if you don't its nice to look back on and remember what you endured to have nice teeth.
    Keep brushing them morning and night and use extra strength whitener. But they will whiten them when they take off the braces. But if your worried you'll be embarrassed because of your yellow teeth, don't be they have seen allot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pav - 1. It doesn't hurt, it just feels really different, such a nice feeling, almost like your moth is slippery xD
    2. They'll clean it there and then. If it's not severe you'll have nothing to worry about, your teeth will look MUCH better with the braces removed
    3. I have no idea, if you're excited it usually goes slower, there's no way to hurry it up. I suppose if you brush your teeth REALLY well in the last 5 days will help and ultimately have a better result
    4. Same as above, brush your teeth really well, 2/3 times a day for 5 days. And drink milk/water

    Hope I helped xD

    ReplyDelete