Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Epileptic Or Something? Help!?

396545385 I have mild anxiety, don't take any medication though. Mostly just smoke when I get too stressed.

I have also gotten migraines my whole life.

The past couple years I have fainted four times, twice sober twice not, and possibly had mild seizure last time,

Have gotten tests but no real answers. Possibly some condition not allowing proper blood flow to my brain?
Ideas for what to do to prevent this and what I might possibly have would be really helpful.

2 comments:

  1. sunny Hill - Well did you get a CT scan in the head or an MRI....
    It can be PMS do to low estrogen...
    Some pregnant women get that after they have epidural, inwhich case the solution might be a blood patch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhanu - consult a physiotherapist because the blood circulation is blocked at your neck region and causing migrane and they will give you a therapy to the nerves at your neck ok

    ReplyDelete