Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Does This Sound Like Allergies, Or An Infection Or Something Else? Itchy Eyes, And Slightly Sore.... 10 Pts!!!?

396545383 Ok, so these last few days my eyes have felt kinda dry, itchy and slightly sore. I wear contacts, but I haven't worn them a lot lately, just 2-3 days a week. My eyes are mostly itchy, but I am just worried it might be an eye infection. They aren't at all bloodshot, which I would think, if I had an infection, they would be bloodshot, right? I am thinking it could be allergies (although I don't think I have any, but I can't be sure) because we are just changing seasons here, (Summer to Autumn) so I don't know if that would have something to do with it....

I have been taking very good care of my contacts, cleaning them, replacing them within 14 days, and not wearing them more than 14 hrs a day.

I looked my "symptoms" up on Webmd.com and it just came up with all allergy problems, oh and some odd parasitic diseases....

Oh also, which again makes me kinda think it is allergies, I have a bit of a stuffy nose and have been sneezing some.... idk, my mom and brother have a cold though, so I could just be getting a cold and it doesn't have anything to do with this...
Any help would be fabulous!!! 10 points to best answer!

Oh also, they aren't itchy or sore all the time. Right now, I don't have a problem, so I don't know if it is is allergies and a bit of hypocondria? If it were an infection, wouldn't it be nonstop? Oh yeah, and it is both eyes. Thanks so much everyone!!

**SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY**
Oh also, I know this was a couple of months ago, but I thought I'd mention it anyway, I was at my optometrist on June 9th for contact fitting...

1 comment: