Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Am I Allergic To My Dog?

396545383 We've had him eight months, and all of a sudden, he makes me itchy. Out of everyone in my family, I spend the most time with him. My dad started complaining about being itchy two days ago. He said it was either my dog or wheat allergies. Well, just a few minutes ago, I bent down to pet him, and my thighs started itching. Are my dad and I suddenly allergic to him? The thing is, that my DOG is also itchy. Could something be causing this? We had our house cleaned last week and they threw away his flea medication (he was supposed to receive it one the 25th) so we're going to get more today, but that couldn't be what's causing it because my dad feels better when he's not around my dog. And this is the third dog he's owned! How can this happen now? Are there any meds for this?
There has been no sneezing or any visible rashes
He's right here next to me, but there's no itching. When it happened to the both of us, we were in the kitchen. Could there be someting in the kitchen that is doing this?

2 comments:

  1. Seven - I think it due to your perfume smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARJORIE - I think your dog may have picked up a flea or two,As soon as you treat your dog again you may find your itching stops...................

    ReplyDelete