Saturday, October 1, 2011

Allergy On My Lip? Help Please?

396545383 My upper lip-just a part of it- is kinda dry and swollen and it's red since the other day, and it is bothering me. It itches. I don't know what may have caused it, since I am not allergic to any food I ate and the cosmetics I used these past days. It hurts especially when I eat salty food! What should I do? Thanks!- Keeshia :)
We don't have any pets, or dirty dusty stuff in the house, that's why I got no idea how I got this. I'm not dating anyone, so no, it did not come from kissing :p

2 comments:

  1. Axian Cyberleaf - Sounds like it could be an allergy. But then it could also be something called Angeodema. For almost 2 years my lip did that (bottom) and I was told it was an allergy. After a few years I got the answers. I suffer from Angeodema and allergies and they both trigger eachother off. Angeodema can be treated with steroids and Allergies can be treated with benadryll and other anti-histamines.

    You can always ask your doctor to book you a patch test down at your local allergy clinic.

    ReplyDelete