Thursday, October 27, 2011

Acne Problems, Solutions?

396545389 Lately, for the past year or so my acne has been getting worse. I have been getting it on my back, my face and occasionally on my chest. The acne treatments I have been using are Clean & Clear oil-free cleanser in the morning along with AVON Clear skin acne body wash when I take a shower and at night I use Clean & Clear oil-free make-up remover face wash. After I always moisturize with either Avon's Solutions Total Radiance a.m. with SPF or Clear skin professional daily correcting blemish lotion morning and night. I can not afford a visit to the dermatologist nor an expensive acne treatment. If you have gone through this and you know some solutions please share c: Any advice is accepted!
Some details about me:
-I am 18
-Occasionally I will touch my face, back, chest area.
-When my pimples start to turn into white heads I will pop them.
-I wash my face 2-3 daily, and I take a shower every day.
*Could this be a cause to my acne problems?*
To Tay-Tay!: I have used St.Ives Apricot scrub before but I found that the scrub was irritating my acne after awhile, maybe I was scrubing too hard... not really sure. Whenever I am home or going to bed I always tie back my hair. But I shall try Epiduo! I have seen commercials on it but never really heard anything about it. Thank you c:

2 comments:

  1. Tay-Tay! - I would suggest St.Ives Apricot scrub!It works really well on your body.Best results if used 3-5 times a week.I would also suggest that after that use Epiduo it works well too.If you go to your doctor he should give you a prescription for it and get it for free.:)And if you touch your face it makes the acne worse because your hands are dirty and have oils and it will make the acne worse.Tie back your hair because hair has oil and when it touches your face it gets dirty.DO NOT POP THE PIMPLES!!!!IT MAKES THEM WORSE!!!Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheesethyenemy - when i eat cheese i get pimples immediatly ...so i gave up dairy
    grains aren't easily digested either and raise blood sugar
    try some of those
    if its hormonal you can take evening primrose oil, vitex agnus castus or maca root

    ReplyDelete