Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Why Do I Get Heart Palipations?

396545385 Im 19 year old Male

6 foot 2, 148 pounds

I have been to a Cardiologist, had 3 EKGs, had the Cardiologist hear my heart and do some tests. I also had a blood test and a Ultra Sound of my heart. ALL of these tests came back NORMAL

NO history of heart problems, or any health problems in my family

NEVER Smoked Cigarettes/Marijuna

NEVER Drank Alcohol

NEVER done any type of drugs

NEVER drank coffee or had caffeine.

I do maybe have some stress and anxiety..?\

i worry about school a lot with all the homework and worry about life a little.

could this be causing the palipations? my hearts will like spams sometimes and it really scares me

2 comments:

  1. Madam, I'm... - Dehydration. Stress. Virus. Try a baby aspirin. Or it's really indigestion-no, really. Don't lie down after u eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - Arrhythmias are pattern and/or speed changes from the normal heart rhythm. Some patients are totally unaware of their arrhythmias. Others may report symptoms including palpitations, skipping or fluttering sensations, dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath, or chest pain.

    If you have these symptoms then you have problem of heart attack.
    If you want to buy herbal prosuct to get rid of heart attack problem then click on:

    ReplyDelete