Saturday, October 8, 2011

What Is The Symbol For Cancer?

396545116 My Grandma just died this morning at 12:57am from cancer. she was covered in it. anyways right away my mind started going crazy for a tattoo i could get for a memorial for her. so what is a good symbol for cancer is the CRAB a good symbol i have had alot of ideas i could use with a crab as a tattoo. just give me some ideas guys and tell me what is the real symbol for cancer is if there is one i do not want the ribbon i know thats a symbol but i don't want that tattoo on me .
Just kinda looking for a good Symbol to represent cancer in my tattoo. I guess i could really just make it what ever i wanted the symbol to be so it making it up or should i use a actual symbol for cancer? give me your ideas

5 comments:

  1. A.Mackstar - I think the daffodil is a good symbol for cancer. The crab is a star sign symbol. The crab would be good for you if your star sign is cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bessy - I'm really sorry for your loss, cancer is a terrible thing by dad passed from it ten years ago and it's hard, cancer haven't got many symbols but I do know some people have a butterfly tattoo, the crab is a zodiac sighn for cancer if you where born in June or July, your best off looking on google images, good luck anyway Hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan Williams - You have too know what type of cancer!!! And thats the zodiak sigh symbol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. greeney - What about the celtic symbol for cancer, you can find idea's at the site below

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiny - To me the symbols for cancer revolve around the treatments. Such as:
    An IV pole with many bags hanging
    A big syringe filled with chemo--bright red (Adriamycin)
    Nuclear radiation warning signs
    Then there are the cancer cells themselves. You can research pics of cancer to see what they look like. I am sorry for you having lost your Gma to this terrible killer. Stay positive and enjoy your tattoo

    ReplyDelete