Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weight Loss Help!!!! (20 Characters)?

396545382 Okay, after a doctors appt. Friday, I've been told I need to lose anywhere between 30 to 50 pounds. I've taken a couple days to absorb this, and I'm freaking out!!!

I seriously don't even know where to start. I've never thought about my weight, and I always liked how I looked. I truly FEEL pretty, and I feel good. But my BMI says otherwise :/

Where do I start? For exercise, I planned to do a two mile walking DVD, but know I feel like that isn't enough. I don't know about food at all. I'm very picky. If anyone can offer any kind of help, I'd really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. sinee - start by walking or bicycling or any cardio for 30 minutes 5 times a week as per recommended by the american college of sports medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone - Umm what exactly is your BMI? If you are very muscular, BMI is not accurate. It is only accurate for people of AVERAGE muscle mass. 30-50 pounds (because the medical community is extreme and over-exaggerates everything) probably means 20 in real terms. Do you eat relatively healthy and exercise? If yes, you're fine. If you don't have a family history of heart disease or type 2 diabetes you should be good. It's okay to carry some extra weight on your frame as long as your health isn't affected by it. Don't worry about it. I wish I only had 50 pounds to lose :(

    ReplyDelete