Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tooth Ace Ways To Help? :(?

396545381 So the last month my back two big teeth on my left side ( sorry idk what their called) has been hurting REALLY BAD before it was fine but now its gotton REALLY bad. I went to the dentist about 1 month ago and he said that every tooth has this nerve in it and apperently it got infected.. or something like that. its been too long for me to remember..I went and told my mom and she still didn't book the appointment. its gotton so bad i can hardly eat dinner without it hurting. is there anyway to help my tooth from hurting this much. so the pain feels like someones pitching it for a long time its kind of throbbing and its kind of stings just a little. please please please please please please help..

1 comment:

  1. Mona - I can really relate to you. When my molar tooth was aching so badly, I usually take Advil, and it really works! You should try it. But make it sure don't take them as if their tic tac's, take Advil every 4-6 hours if it still aches.

    ReplyDelete