Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweaty Hands, Feet, Underarms :(?

396545389 I have really sweaty hands, feet, underarms, and my faces turns red when I am nervious or emberessed. I don't know why, but it is SO embaressing. Me and my crush were with some friends, and him and the other friends were comparing hands to see whose was bigger. He said he wanted to compare hands with me and I said 'Just a warning, my hands are a little sweaty' and he said ' I don't care'. So we put our hands together, and after we saw his hands were bigger, he pulled his hand away and said ' DANG GIRL! your hands are SOAKED!' I laughed but I was so embaresed. It is so gross! And my hands sweat randomly, it is SO weird. How do I gat rid of this sweating and blushing? PLEASE help

1 comment:

  1. fiyah - i heard some people put powder (talc) on their hands...

    ReplyDelete