Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sometimes I Have Problems Eating...?

396545384 Im 24 and I had an endoscopy 2 years ago and the doctor said all my insides are fine and very clean.. but a couple days ago, while i was eating... i almost felt like throwing up while eating because i felt full even though i didnt eat a lot... i had to keep burping continuously like 9-10 times so i wouldn't throw up and the food would go down... then after a few minutes i felt fine and actually felt like eating some more and ate some more.. this happened numerous times... i also have back pain for a week now and that sometimes makes me not wanna eat... is there something wrong with me?
the back pain is most likely from me working out at the gym fyi

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Peachy® - In my case, there seems to a a vertebra in the middle of the back, near the lowest rib, that goes "out of whack". When it does, it seems to provoke indigestion... whether I eat or not. In the event that this might be the case with you, strengthening your "core" muscles is the most efficient way to relieve that condition. If you want to help your digestive system in the mean time, try lots of fresh fruits and vegetables along with a good probiotic. These are two inexpensive and easy to do ways to insure that your digestive system is working at its best.

    ReplyDelete