Saturday, October 22, 2011

Should I Worry About My Weight?

396545382 so i'm a 16 year old girl, i'm 5'4 and about 140 pounds. I play a lot of sports so i have a lot of muscle especially in my arms and legs. My stomach is probably where most of my fat is stored but it probably doesn't look as though I weigh as much as I do because there isn't that big of a bulge, just a little. I've done BMI calculations before and i've always been on the higher end of the scale, but i've always been told that's because of all the muscles i have, but i think i should lose some weight because i'm almost overweight. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer - Maybe work out a little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan - Bmi scale is a bad way to determine if your overweight. I'm your height and 200 lbs all muscle. The bmi says I'm morbidly obese. You don't need to lose weight muscle weighs more then fat. Be happy you have muscles!

    ReplyDelete