Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick Gulp Feeling In The Middle Of My Chest? Skipped Heart Beat? What Can It Be?

396545385 It's 1 am and I was typing on my laptop and then all of a sudden I felt a gulp in the middle of my chest and it made me jump a little, like my heart stopped for quick second. What can it be? I had 3 EKGs during the past year, 1 echocardiogram, all came back NORMAL. These feelings last for a quick second. Another might come back later in the week. Or when I workout. Any idea???? Please Read carefully. THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. ORMES - That is called a preventricular contraction and is a little cell in you heart thhat gets excited and sparks a misfire before it should. This slight electrical disturbance feels strange and is usually caused by too much caffeine, too much stress, too little water or not enough electrolytes. If you expereince any other symptoms see the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eatdrinksleep - Ormes answered the question well.

    ReplyDelete