Saturday, October 8, 2011

Potential Allergy Maybe?

396545383 I can't eat more than 2 gummy bears or gummy worms or anything gummy like that... If I do, I get a headache. I've been noticing it more the past couple years. I am 18 and now a college freshman. I would guess that I have been like this at least most of high school. The funny thing though, is like sour gummies.. like sour patch kids, don't effect me like that. I was wondering if their is a chance I could be allergic to something? but why is that something not in other foods that I would normally consume? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. JUST ME - they have soy oil in them..my son & I are allergic to soy...we can't eat them without problems
    They also have a lot of Lakes & red dye in them...many people are allergic to it & don't realize it.We
    have severe blinding headaches if we have some things with red dye.Then we have to take 25 mgs of Benadryl ( dye free/clear ) to get rid of them
    Red dye is basically ground/powdered aluminium ,if you have a metal allergy,you can react to the dye
    you can read about "Lakes & Dyes" online (food,medicines & drinks are colored with them)
    the food label will tell what types of Lakes & Dyes are in the food or drink..but not the amount

    ReplyDelete