Monday, October 3, 2011

My Eyes Are Swollen, Red, And Itchy?

396545383 i woke up this morning and my cheeks were itchy and my eyes were itchy to.
I look in the mirror my eyes were swollen and it was red underneath my eyes and on my cheeks.
i was freaking out because i have never gotten this.
i took a benedryl, but it didnt work.

you can see the redness on the left of my cheek and on my right cheek, you cant see the redness but it was itchy.
Both of my eyes are swollen but the right eye is more swollen up.
i dont know if you can see the redness underneath my eyes.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/swolllen.jpg/

why did this happen and how can i get rid of it.
i have homecoming in two days and i don't want my face to be swollen still when i take pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Alexius Komnenos - go to a doctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian - I think you have allergies. Have you been rubbing them? I didn't have my allergy pills & was rubbing them like crazy. You may need antibiotics... they'll be drops.
    They look painful.... I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete